I hope to go back to this spot with all the cousins when Kiran is up in July.
One of the views at Neskowin
Daddy's little girl. She didn't want to walk on the sand for about the first fifteen minutes.
Neskowin - this beach is actually pretty tucked in and thus not too windy.


At the beach house, there were some shells. Grace could not get over hearing the sound of the ocean!! She just kept saying, "I hear ocean, I hear ocean!" She was genuinely soooo surprised!

Depoe Bay the next day. We were at the observatory and Bri was pointing out all the boats.

The Bridge in Depoe Bay. The boats have to go under this bridge to 'park'

The courtesy baby seal we saw in the bay.
At the beach house, there were some shells. Grace could not get over hearing the sound of the ocean!! She just kept saying, "I hear ocean, I hear ocean!" She was genuinely soooo surprised!
Depoe Bay the next day. We were at the observatory and Bri was pointing out all the boats.
The Bridge in Depoe Bay. The boats have to go under this bridge to 'park'
The courtesy baby seal we saw in the bay.
A great Father's Day Weekend. These children are truly blessed to have such an involved Dad. One who reads to them almost every night. One who loves to take them out in his boat, take them for walks with Cassy, go to all their School functions, sports games, and practices that he possibly. One that tries to put pony-tales in their hair. One that teaches them to throw a ball, ride a bike, and be kind to those in need. One that leaves work early just to go to a Dr's apt they have. One that makes it a priority to go on Christmas dates with his daughter....
To date all the Chapter Books (I can think of) that Brian has read to the kids:
Charlott's Web
Treasure Island
The Hardy Boys
Nancy Drew
Wind and the Willows
Winn Dixie
The Last of the Really Great Wangdoodles
3 comments:
What a sweet post. We've never been to Neskowin either, but my parents have told me how beautiful it is. What a fun weekend -- and your kids are just BEAUTIFUL!
Amy
Holly these pics are so real. I love the one of Avery with Jake popping in. I can't wait to visit these spots in a couple of days.
Miss Oregon Now!! What a sweet post! He really is a Awesome Dad!!
Post a Comment