My mom's mom would have been 100 on Feb 9
th. My mom, sister, and I went to celebrate by going
antiquing, and lunch. This is what my birthday "gift" was from my mom, an antique scale. Hill got a beaded purse and bird necklace....

My mom also found some really cool paper flowers that she bought.... As it so happened, on Sat morn when I went to my home page there was a video tutorial for them! What a coincidence....or not!
I made these this morning for my kid's teachers for Valentine's day.



PS - I also learned that
Gramfield used to make ginger bread men cookies and to hang them she would tie the ribbon around their neck! Funnest laugh of the day was over that one!
3 comments:
Happy birthday! Love the flowers...
flowers turned out great. I love the heart petals too! When are we going antiqueing again?
how come even after I publish my comment it still says only 1 comment???
Post a Comment