I feel as if I have so much to catch up on and blog about from our Summer. So many pictures to go through.
This was one of the highlights for Avery and me. We attended the Mary Poppins Musical with our friends. I'm not a huge musical fan, but this was absolutely amazing. The scenery and props, with smoke, lighting that made it look like stars were coming out into the audience, and people 'flying' in the air. It was all so breath-taking. Avery was in heaven.
Avery and friend Grace.

After the play we went across the street to the fountain. It was so warm still at 10 o'clock at night, we couldn't resist.

Before the play, we took the girls to Cara Amicos. You can't tell by the picture, but it has a great view of downtown Portland.

Me and Emily. She is one of the best! Fun, positive, smart, and likes good music (my kind of good music) to boot. I love to hang out with her, whether it's riding in her Tahoe listening to our music loud, going to lunch or anthro together or playing dance party wii. She's one of those people that I am grateful to count as my friend. Enough corny things said!
3 comments:
So fun!!
What a great night! I can't wait to do things like that with Grace!
Avery and Grace
Holly and Emily
It is a happy thing
Mom
Post a Comment