Monday, August 8, 2011

Be Prepared

Could you name the 12 principles of Boy Scouts? I couldn't either, but I do have to admit, Scout Camp is FUN.

Archery, BB-guns, bottle rockets, obstacle courses (that are timed) and tons of other things that are in the wilderness. This camp was a ten! and I had very low expectations, after all, it is the key to happiness. I volunteered on the first day never looked at my watch once.




If you had one of these at home, it would be hours of entertainment!!! The ladies I was with were seriously trying to figure out how to build one.




Jake won the obstacle course for his group with a 1min 7sec time. The kid is so competitive.







I'd say this was a hit. At 70$ for five days, I'd say it was darn near the best money I ever spent!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Way to rock the obstacle course Jake! Thats awesome! Gage loved day camp too, and my poor jake wished he could have gone... next year!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am not surprised Jake can maneuver the obstacle course with ease and rapidity . Hope this is a metaphor for his life. Take me with you , Jake.
0x0x0 Ganye