Guess who turned 38??? Old I tell you.
For his Birthday, B's parents watched the kids overnight and we headed to the Coast. Truly our favorite place to be.

We started out the trip with a new hike for both of us. Cascade Trail just South of Neskowin. Us almost at the Summit. I think it was almost 1300 feet in elevation.


I wanted to run the whole thing....but Bri declined. Just kidding. There were seriously some steep spots that had us stopping to catch our breath.

Lincoln City is to the South.

The Salmon River and Cascade Range.


After the hike we rolled into Oceanside to be greeted with this sunset! I feel so often like this place was created for us.

Waking up in the morning at 10.... Yes, I said 10 am. Reading my "People" magazine taking in this view.

Happy Birthday B!!!
4 comments:
Happy birthday Brian! What a fabulous way to celebrate! Those pictures are breathtaking. What an amazing view... Btw I'm totally jealous that you got to sleep in until 10. :)
Happy Birthday Brian! What a great way to celebrate.
You've been a busy girl. i love all of you posts picasso! see you in 7 get ready to put you fun jeans on!!!
Just saw your comment on Brittany's and found your blog again. I am adding it to my blogroll! Your family is beautiful, Holly! Hope to see you at a park day this summer.
Post a Comment