Grace started Preschool today. She was more than excited. I think she has been my only one to not shed one tear on the first day. She got to bring her favorite stuffed animal and use Avery's old backpack.

Putting on her backpack by herself.



She
cozied right up on the rug and started doing her puzzle.
When I went to pick Grace up, the teacher told me that she asked Grace what she wanted to be when she grew up. Her response, " I want to be Jake".
5 comments:
She is the cutest girl ever! I love how our kids just go right on in.
That backpack looks like it could outweigh her!
She is so Darling! Her and Hayden are going to make the cutest couple EVER!:)
I'm glad the first day was a success. I love her response to what she wants to be when she grows up. So cute!
So cute! Berk starts on Tuesday and we went to meet and greet last week and she cried. For the love ha I just want a couple hours alone time ha
Post a Comment