Friday, September 17, 2010

13 Years

September 17, 1997
I'll spare you all the gushy, emotional talk today. All I will say is that I'm so thankful you married me. I know it's one of the best decisions I've ever made. I love you for so many reasons.

143

7 comments:

Hansens said...

Definately the best decision you ever made, you got Jake out of it! Now of you could only make a decision about the boots.

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary. I hope you have a great evening. We are so happy to have you as neighbors.

Jodie said...

what is 143? Yeah for marrying the coolest guy in my high school! ;) yes and because you married him we are now friends so I would say it is definitely the best decision you ever made! :) Love ya both... Here is to many more years!

Lowdens said...

Yeah what is 143??? I agree with everything Jodie said except "coolest guy". Maybe we should say the guy who thought he was the coolest guy who but had the coolest mulit, that's more like it :) Happy Anniversary to you both!!!

Kiran said...

Okay I get it Brian is "taken". So ladies step-off :)
Love you both soo much.
Now where is the gaga post???
Did I do something wrong jkjk.

Maggie said...

Congratulations Holly and Brian! Big fans of both of you, I gotta say.

Brittany said...

Love the picture and happy anniversary! :)