
I had to add the below picture. We went into the Pioneer Museum in Tillamook, and I gave Brian the camera while I took Grace to the restroom (she is now potty trained!!!!). I told him to take some pics of the kids...... This was the one of two pictures on my camera.... the other one was of guns.

So many stuffed animals.
Jake and Brian hiked Cape Lookout one day. Pretty impressive for a 8 year old. It's more than five miles! I think Cassy almost died....

Pretty muddy:
3 comments:
My idea of heaven! Looking at these pictures, I just cannot believe how old your kids are. I remember when Cassie was your baby.
Love the beach when the sun is out, ahhh!
Ok, why don't your kids have suits on at the beach? They are all wet in their clothes? I am confused :)
And YEAH, Grace is potty trained, so nice.
I could really use a beach visit...man I miss that! Great Pics!
Post a Comment