Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Belated Birthday Post

For Mom's B-day this year we took the kids down to a great little beach on the Columbia River.

It's one of the things that I love most about her, she is so active and loves to be with her grand kids.

The walkway to the beach.
Avery later ditched the skirt for a more 'white trash' underwear look....


Auri is such a little gem.









A huge barge that went by:





One of my Favorite People in the World: The Birthday girl.
How cool are we?? A Ducati shirt and a Nirvana shirt!

Took this one, I like to call it the Kjrsten from "Have a cute day" blog inspired. She loves a good rock band shirt.
I'm so glad you are MY mom!! I'm glad you were born on this day. I'm glad you taught me a love of being active. I admire your sense of selflessness. I envy your ability to rarely complain. I love your striped shirts. I love you.
Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

Hansens said...

You are really quite the photographer, I don't think I took any pictures that day. Thanks for taking some. Great shots.

Jodie said...

I wouldn't say running around in undies is white trash...especially in Oregon its more ummmm Earthy! :) You look like a movie star! I tried some of those style glasses on today...I don't think i could pull it off! your so pretty!