Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Snakes

Things to do in the Summer: Catch Snakes in the Creek.

I cussed this creek for a long time, being as it was on our property, but we really couldn't utilize it.....well that was until Jake got old enough to climb the fence and explore. It's heavenly for little boys.




Friend Zach and Sammy the Snake:


Sorry for the dark pics, Grace had my camera and changed the settings. Why do I keep letting her play with it??? She broke my last one you know....

6 comments:

Hansens said...

Cool pics, Jake is such a man's man. Warren is going to love these photos.

Hansens said...

I had nightmares about snakes last night, thanks.

Sally said...

Wow... you've affectionately changed the verbiage from "ditch" to "creek!" We're moving up in the world! ;)

Kiran said...

The girls were freaking out and amazed by these photos. Jake the snake whisperer!

Gonyea Patsy said...

and Gonyea Patsy says.......PLEASE KEEP THOSE SNAKES AT YOUR HOUSE!!!!

Lowdens said...

Wow, after seeing those pics I would be cursing the "creek" even more YUCK, I hate creatures. You're a good mom to let him bring it back over the fence.