The crib is finally gone, and is replaced by my latest Craigslist find. This little vanity 30$. I just recovered the stool with the polka dot fabric today.
The big girls bunkbed.
Their little picture wall.

Fabrics that will be used for the duvet covers. I am such a sucker for polka dots!

Not too soon before I finished recovering the stool, Avery's dress got caught on the top rail and she fell off the ladder. I really thought it could have been broken. No swelling and little pain, so I'm crossing my fingers.
Fabrics that will be used for the duvet covers. I am such a sucker for polka dots!
Not too soon before I finished recovering the stool, Avery's dress got caught on the top rail and she fell off the ladder. I really thought it could have been broken. No swelling and little pain, so I'm crossing my fingers.
2 comments:
It turned out beautifully! Can I come over and take a nap? Be careful Avery!
Love it and LOVE the fabric...who doesn't love polka dots?
Post a Comment