That's 9 binkis, that's right 9, and chocolate milk watching Dora. What could be better? A little slice of Grace Heaven.
Included the token picture of myself.....
These are pictures that Grace took while waiting at Jake and Avery's dentist Apt. Yes, that's right I let my toddler play with my camera just to entertain her. There were movies, color crayons, pet shops and numerous other toys. What did she prefer to do? Yes, take pictures. The dental hygienists probably thought I was crazy, or just a mother of three who has given up the fight. Anyway thought I would include them.
PS - Jake and Avery both had two cavities......Guess they got the Anderson genes.
7 comments:
PS:
Things I am digg'n:
Hats
Watches over your sleeve.....
Ha i was gonna comment on the watch over sleeve:) You look super great as always! The day you have to take Graces B's away is going to be a very sad day! I just wouldn't if I were you!:)
Yes that will be a very sad day (for all ha) I always let my kids use my camera. I know, one day it will break but oh well, they're so cheap now, or I guess the one's I use are cheap :) I just make sure their hand is in the strap oh and I am totally watching them.
You are a watch girl. I can't rememeber the last time I wore one. Thank God for blackberry's!!!
Also, is your sectional down stairs now? I am confused.
holly, grace is killin' me right now. that is hysterical. know i know where i get my cool gene from!
your daughter is gorgeous! beautiful eyes, just like mommas.
LOL!!! Nine binkis??? That is so funny. She is totally living the life!! esp with chocolate milk :D
Enter to win a women's Orient watch!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
Sad to say but the cavity gene also may have come from the Gaunt side!!!
Love Grace and all her B's.
G.Patsy
Post a Comment