Sunday, May 6, 2012

Oklahoma

 Jake had his "State Fair" this last week at school.  You may ask "why" Oklahoma?  No one we know lives there....we have never visited the state.....  But, Kevin Durrant plays for the Oklahoma NBA team!  Reason enough for Jake to pick it!!! 

This was such an intense project.  The kid worked on it for weeks.  When Jake was done he had a three page typed paper about Oklahoma, their government, products, agriculture, population, sights to see.... and much more! 

Yes, I learned that Oklahoma has the most tornadoes in the United States per square mile :)

For their presentations, they had to bring in at least five products representing Oklahoma, make a brochure, and dress in a costume to represent the state.





2 comments:

Hansens said...

Well done Holly....I mean Jake, I hope you got an A+

Hansens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.